About The Greater Triangle Chapter
Greater Triangle Chapter IFMA
7474 Creedmoor Road PMB 259
Raleigh, NC 27613-1665
For information regarding the Greater Triangle Chapter of IFMA, contact:
We’d love to see you at our next meeting!
As a result of our generous annual sponsors in year’s past, the Greater Triangle Chapter of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is one of only a handful of national Chapters that has achieved double-digit growth over recent years. The value the Chapter provides to its membership continues to grow as is reflected in our performance:
· Education and Networking Events are achieving all-time highs in attendance and we have devoted more sponsorship monies to educational scholarships this past year than ever before.
· After-Hours Socials continue to be popular as a great atmosphere to network and get to know your fellow IFMA team mates.
· Membership Count remains at a high with 300+ members.
· Involved Membership is what drives our Chapter with over 60 people now volunteering in committees!
· Monthly Meetings average 90+ persons, higher than most other non-profit professional organizations in the Triangle.
· Membership – We maintain strong professional/associate membership ratios. More importantly, we have refocused our membership on supporting our mission and vision of our Chapter – being the ultimate resource for the Facility Management Professional
In 2019-2020, we are planning even greater opportunities to learn, grow, and network, and we want you to continue to be part of our growing and inspiring organization!
I am honored to be this year’s President and Sponsorship Chair for our Chapter. I would like to discuss Sponsorship opportunities for you and your company. For the upcoming fiscal year, we will continue to enhance our sponsor benefits to provide more visibility to our membership as a way as saying thank you for your continued support.
We are currently at $38,750.00 and have a long way to go! Please know we have the following top Sponsorships Available: “Diamond”, “ Ruby” and“Onyx”!!
To see more of the fantastic opportunities that we provide, please visit our Greater Triangle Chapter website. Here you will also find who the various prestigious companies are that are currently sponsoring the Greater Triangle Chapter of IFMA. You can also see the enormous reach of IFMA by visiting the global IFMAwebsite.
Please let me know if you will be joining our “Who’s Who” of sponsors this year, or if you have any questions. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.”-Earl Nightingale
Dear GTC IFMA members, This is the last President’s Message that I’ll be writing to you…my term ends on July 1 and the GTC IFMA President-Elect, Justin Barber, will be writing his own President’s Message [...]
Dear GTC IFMA members, Happy New Year! That sounds like an odd message for May, doesn’t it?! For the Greater Triangle Chapter (GTC) of IFMA, May represents an aspect of a New Year's celebration as our [...]
Dear GTC IFMA members, Is it just me, or does everyone think Spring is arriving slowly this year? As I write this, the weather forecast calls for temperatures in the 50’s all week. Again! I’ll be glad [...]