First and foremost, I hope everyone and their families are staying safe and healthy during this crazy time.
March was truly MADNESS. As life changes on a daily basis, we should not take things for granted. It’s truly sad that it has to take a Pandemic to bring everyone together in our country. No matter what job you do in life, we all play a very important roll in everyday life!
Thank you to everyone who made it to the March 5th 2020 IFMA Carolinas’ Education Summit and Awards Gala. Also many thanks to those who donated and sponsored the March Madness Challenge. We will be able to donate $1240.00 to the Boys and Girls Club due to your generosity!
As you know, for residents and businesses of Wake County, the Wake County Board of Commissions issued an order effective at 5:00 PM on March 27th, and continuing through April 16th, to close all non-essential businesses within Wake County except to meet minimum basic operations.
With that said, at this time the following events have been rescheduled or postponed due to COVID-19:
- 2020 Mike Bradley Memorial IFMA Foundation Golf Tournament – Scheduled for Wednesday, April 29, 2020 has been rescheduled
- NEW DATE: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 (this will also be our Monthly Meeting)
- TIME: 11:00AM Registration with 1:00PM Shotgun Start
- LOCATION: Lochmere Golf Club, 2511 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC
- May Professional Only Event & Annual Sponsor Social- Scheduled for May 5th will be POSTPONED
- WHEN: NEW DATE TO BE DETERMINED
- More details to follow…..
- SPEAKER: THOMAS DISMUKES
On April 22nd, we celebrate Administrative Professionals Day. I’d like to say thank you to our support staff, Candi McDowell and Tamara Tinker, for taking care of the day-to-day details of running our Chapter and allowing us to focus on the “big stuff”. They do a great job, and we appreciate everything they do!
Thank you again for your continued support of IFMA! Stay safe and healthy.
“Family Forever, For Always, No Matter What”