First and foremost, I hope everyone and their families are staying safe and healthy.
As we continue to adapt to life’s daily changes, I want to personally thank all our Associate Members for continued support and services provided.
The votes are in and I am excited to announce our 2020-2021 GTC of IFMA Board that will take office this July. Congratulations to the incoming President -Angel Bond, Arcadia Management Group; Vice President – Travis Dodson, American Board of Pediatric; Secretary – Ethan Tecklenberg, Jones Lang LaSalle; Treasurer – Kellie Renzi, McDonald York Building Company; and Immediate Past President – Justin Barber, Highwoods Properties.
In the weeks to come prior to July, the current, incoming Board and Committee Chairs will be meeting for our annual Planning Retreat. Our Chapter uses the retreat to set goals for the coming year, plan future events, and establish budgets.
A few reminders as the following events have been rescheduled or postponed due to COVID-19:
- 2020 Mike Bradley Memorial IFMA Foundation Golf Tournament – Scheduled for Wednesday, April 29, 2020 has been rescheduled
- NEW DATE: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 (this will also be our Monthly Meeting)
- TIME: 7:30AM Registration with 9:00AM Shotgun Start
- LOCATION: Lochmere Golf Club, 2511 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC
- Professional Only Event & Annual Sponsor Social- Scheduled for May 5th will be POSTPONED
- WHEN: NEW DATE TO BE DETERMINED with more details to follow…..
- SPEAKER: THOMAS DISMUKES
Below are helpful guideline links related to Covid-19:
Thank you again for your continued support of IFMA! Stay safe and healthy.
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” —Anthony Brandt